The Inca’s Treasure Portfolio includes White and Black Chia. There is no nutritional difference between them but White Chia is rarer and absorbs more water than Black Chia.
- Rich in fiber
- Vegetable source of omega-3 fats (eight times more than salmon).
- Source of protein, vitamins and minerals (calcium, potassium and magnesium).
- Good for healthy heart, colon, skin and tissues; contributes to lower cholesterol.
- Sprinkle raw on cereals or berries.
- Bake as bread or cakes.
- Great with shakes.
- Chia seeds can absorb many times their own weight in liquid.
- Its recommended to soaking Chia seeds for 30 minutes before consuming to benefit more of its nutrients.