Spice blend for Moroccan tajine dishes prepared in the traditional clay pot. Also for use in Oriental casseroles and stews.
Tip: Add “Tajine Marrakech“ while simmering.
Currant*, rock salt, paprika flakes*, lemon granules*, onion*, garlic*, coriander seeds*, paprika*, ginger*, cumin*, black pepper*, cinnamon*, argan oil*, and Cayenne pepper*.
*: Certified organically grown
100gr / 3.53oz
Beef Tajine with Herbaria`s Tajine Marrakech
- Heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Fry until brown 1 chopped onion and 2 garlic cloves
- Add 2 lbs. of chopped beef and fry until dry
- Add 4 oz. of root vegetables and sauté
- Add 3 tbsp. tomato purée + 3 chopped tomatoes + 1 cup of beef stock + 2 tbsp. Tajine Marrakech
- Simmer for 1 hour
- Add 4 oz. potatoes and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add salt and pepper
- Serve with rice
Tip: Also works with chicken or vegetables.