It has also been called the Ben Oil Tree. All parts of the plant can be used to prepare different...
It has also been called the Ben Oil Tree. All parts of the plant can be used to prepare different elements, from a strong antioxidant tea to a skin nourishing oil. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties are highly valued. Classified by FAO as a humanity security food.
- Excellent source of protein, vitamin A, potassium, calcium and vitamin C.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Good for the immune system and hormonal balance; anti-aging, improves digestion.
- Used for teas, can be served with or without a sweetener.
- Smoothies, shakes and sauces.